Robatoy

In article .com,
"Mr Fixit eh" wrote:

I've been making up drawers for a shop cabinet out of melamine-faced
particleboard. I've had a little blowout from the brad nailer in a few
spots because I used too long of a brad.

That has NEVER happened to me, but if it had, I would have used a bit
of Bondo (white) autobody filler and white paint from the craftstore.
Peel away the chunkettes, and fill hole with filler. after it sets up,
wipe away stuff around the hole with laquer thinner, then use a
match-stick to dab a wee bit of paint onto the dried filler.... it flows
out nicely and dries to a similar finish as melamine...or so I'm told.