Proctologically Violated©®

I'm starting to really appreciate HF--best shipping in the bidniss, afaict.
That $9 shipping is regardless of weight!!!
A 250# engine hoist/shop crane ($189) is $9 s&h!!!!!
MaxTool has a similar crane for $119; guess what s&h is??
$119!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NorthernTools' crane ($149) shipping is $80.

Do d'math. Plus, if you return the item, you lose all that shipping!!

HF has liberal return policies, which I think might include freight, or very
cheap freight. Helpful people as well, well organized. No super detailed
knowledge of the item, but Tech support can tell you some details, like, in
two near-identical shop cranes, one is from china, the other from
Taiwan--which makes a diff, quality wise (taiwan usually better, in the past
a lot better).
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
It has been previously reported that HF has eliminated their free shipping
policy. What wasn't reported was that they have also eliminated their
$5.95 handling charge. This makes it cheaper for orders less than $40 and
only $3 more otherwise. Bob

Order Old New
Amount Shppg Shppg

- $14.99 $8.90 $5.95