polymixa wrote:
Thanks, everyone!

It's powder metal (bronze). The part is some type of floating

bushing.
And sorry, I gave the wrong info about the print. Actually it's a
combined cast/machine print with a couple of dimensions having to be
machined out.

Roy's last comment got me thinking. It might be used to indicate

that
particular surface be the area where machining fixures should go.

Does
that make any sense?

Sintered metal parts can be held to pretty close tolerances, to me that
annotation means that the surface finish and size are acceptable as
they come from the molding/sintering process, no machining needed. No
sense machining something that doesn't need it. They might also be
non-critical surfaces.

Stan