Bo Williams

Grandpa Koca wrote:

[...]

When I need it, I shake it a bit and use it. If I need a light for six
hours, I'll use the "shaker" to find the generator controls, or the
lanterns. Guess I got tired of replacing whole flashlights corroded with
leaking batteries - car interiors are not conducive to long term battery
storage. YM(OS)MV - Your Mileage (or sanity) May Vary.

I turn the batteries in my car flashlights annually. Take 'em in the
house and put 'em in something that takes Ds, then put new ones in the
flashlights.

The shaker's not a bad idea, but I'd personally rather just have a good
flashlight at hand. A 4-cell Mag Lite fits perfectly in the door pocket
of my truck.
--
Bo Williams -
http://hiwaay.net/~williams/