Zymurgy

Default re paving - real stone or concrete imitation...?

"andrewpreece" wrote
"Neil Jones" wrote
"james" wrote
still hoping that there is someone here who can help me with some
current wisdom on the pros & cons of real stone vs. concrete imitation
paving...?!

I'm looking at paving a terrace of about 60 sq m, probably next month.
We have considered a number of the stone-alike cast concrete flags from
Marshalls, Brett, et al.

Another alternative I saw on one of the makeover shows was a moulded
pattern pressed into the concrete. A colour powder was thrown over to
colour it (obviously !) and act as a mould release agent.

Not really my taste, but certainly an alternative for a large area ...

Cheers

Paul.