Cuprager

Holly, in France wrote:

Cuprager wrote in message

DONT BREAK THE CORNER OFF TO HAVE A
LOOK !!! Utter stupidity.

How do you think analysts take samples?

They take them by vacuum sealing around the sample area, and use a
suction system... my workplace has just been sampled, more than 9000
samples taken like this. Do you think that someone who works in the
asbestos industry would be breaking apart material that they do not know
to 'see' if there is asbestos there? Have you ever heard of corporate
liability? Would you ask an employee to identify it like this????

If it was asb then it is not
identifiable by eye...

It can be perfectly visible by eye. Positive identification requires a
microscope.

the fibres are 100x 'thinner' than a human hair.

Have you ever seen any? They vary. The larger 'fibres' are smaller
fibres clumped together.

These comments frighten me. I hope for the sake of you and those around
you that havent tried out your theory too many times!

--
Holly, in France.
Holiday home in the Dordogne,