Eric J. Comeau

Hi Dave if you build this unit I would like to know more about it. What I
am mostly looking for is the size of the pot for a 100,000 furnace, where to
place the air hole for combustion air. Searching the web, most are using a
60 cfm fan for combustion air. They are using a 2" auger. Somebody ask
about the underfed system. It has the auger in the bottom of the pot
pushing fresh fuel into the fire from the bottom, thus pushing out of the
pot ashes and clinkers. These system do not require the daily cleanup that
some of them need. I would appreciate any information.

Eric

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 07:16:18 -0800, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di
wrote:

I thought they were burning the stripped cobs after taking the food
kernels off, but they're burning kernel corn. Who thought up THAT one?

Someone who can do math, I'd expect. Cost of A is less than cost of B,
so do A. As soon as I have my summer project built, I hope to be able
to add a corn auger to my existing woodburner.

Dave Hinz