Bob Eager

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:07:58 UTC, "Holly, in France"
wrote:

Cuprager wrote in message
Is a Henry any good for use as a normal household vaccum or is it

better
suited for workshop use?

Mine has been doing both since around 1982!! I had it serviced once,
around 1986 I think. We have other vacuum cleaners too, a lightweight
one which is kept upstairs for bedrooms and use on stairs, and a Hoover
wet/dry vac which is also good for DIY when used dry with a bucket type
filter. But good old Henry is still my favourite :-) I would get one
with cord storage though, which mine doesn't have.

We have a Henry, a Dyson and an Aquavac. We're going to get rid of the
Dyson (sure I can get a good price on eBay!). The Henry is efficient,
easier to use, and it was a LOT cheaper (than the Dyson)!

Modern Henrys do have cord storage. None of these silly sprint things -
just wind the handle on top and the cord disappears inside...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!