Holly, in France

Cuprager wrote in message
Christian McArdle wrote:
I know this isnt a diy question, but us diy'ers use vacuum cleaners

after
our work.What do people think of these bagless cleaners?

If you're going to stay around on uk.d-i-y, you'll need a Henry. ;-)

Best place to empty them is outside, so you don't care about the

dust.

Christian.

Is a Henry any good for use as a normal household vaccum or is it

better
suited for workshop use?

Mine has been doing both since around 1982!! I had it serviced once,
around 1986 I think. We have other vacuum cleaners too, a lightweight
one which is kept upstairs for bedrooms and use on stairs, and a Hoover
wet/dry vac which is also good for DIY when used dry with a bucket type
filter. But good old Henry is still my favourite :-) I would get one
with cord storage though, which mine doesn't have.

--
Holly, in France.
Holiday home in the Dordogne,