Larry Jaques

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:20:55 -0500, the inscrutable "Buck Turgidson"
spake:

"Bob" wrote in message
I saw on Sunday's program where he had another finger stitched up.
I wonder if he has ever thought about getting into another line of work.

I always assumed he was just trying to cram in as much as he could in 24
minutes, and had to get a little sloppy now and then. He's no longer on the
air in my area, and I miss him.

Same here. I miss his shows a LOT.

I'd like to see how long it would take Norm to do a complete project.
Y'know ONE live, uncut camera session. I'd like to know how much _he_
bleeds, too.

"Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars!
O.J. is walking around free, Osama Bin Laden too, but they
take the one woman in America willing to cook and clean
and work in the yard and haul her ass to jail."
--Tim Allen