Knotbob

When I try to go medieval like Roy I always hurt myself.
I sliced a 1/16" thick tip off of a fretting hand finger this
weekend after I was done handcutting some dovetails. Freakin' razor
blade marking tool was sharp! I got called to dinner and as I was
walking out of the shop I saw a little sliver of wood hanging on to a
pin. I had already dry fitted the drawer side and it was a good fit but
that little sliver was going to bother me until I got back in the shop
so I grabbed the Exacto knife and sliced it right off, fingertip too.
Dumbass.
Watch TV and you won't get any cuts or bruises and you'll never
have to sharpen anything. Well you can watch Roy or even Norm and
sharpen your brain a little.
Robert Smith
Jacksonville, Fl.
"If there isn't blood on the bench there's an unhappy wench."