Roy

It may be just a general statement overall, or it could have been
annotated incorrectly (it happens) or that particular section and only
that particular section needs to stay as is from the mold for some
future work to be done by some other process.

On 22 Feb 2005 14:18:31 -0800, "polymixa" wrote:

===Thanks, RobG and Lucky Strike.
===
===What you said about them was what I initially thought too. But why
===would someone put a note on a particular diameter (not the others) of a
===casting print with the phrase "diameter as cast"? I thought all
===dimensions on a casting print after all are cast dimensions and should
===be done "as cast". Am I missing something?

WINDSONG......the ability to play musical tunes by farting!

This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS