JerryMouse

Kevin wrote:
Legitimate question there ya landlubber. At sea, unless you're on a
modern cruise ship, fresh water is a rather limited commodity; it must
be loaded prior to embarkation, and/or created underway by
evaporators.
Either way the "makes-the-ship-go" machinery and cooking get first
dibs. So while showering, you get wet, secure the water (turn it
off), lather up, then rinse.

Yeah, but I don't think he's on a ship. I think he's just trying to be a...
a... a... you know... "Californian."

Remember, you can burn Hydrogen in the presence of Oxygen and get "fresh"
water. All other water, including that in the designer bottles, is "used"
water.