Alan

Default Additional handset for BPT door entry system

Hi,

Does anyone here know if it is possible to add a second handset to an
existing BPT door entry system?.
My friend has a duplex flat and it is a pain having to keep going
downstairs.

Looking at the BPT web site, it looks like he has a C/200 but I have no
idea if it is analogue or digital. The flat is 7 years old and there
are only 5 flats in the block

If so, any tips for doing it? I'm hoping it is a simple case of wiring
another one in parallel with the original one.

I've looked on the BPT site - there are wiring diagrams there but no
way of identifying which one corresponds to which model.

Thanks,

Alan.