Jeff P. wrote:
lol, I remember watching an episode he had a while back with bloopers

and
outtakes. He royally cut his finger and had it wrapped in gauze the

rest of
the show but there was blood soaking through and getting on stuff.

It was
pretty funny in a gruesome sort of way.

I helped Mr Underhill set up for an appearance at the local
Woodcraft store. (He's a Washingtonian and his parents were
still living in DC at the time, maybe still do.) Anyhow,
after taking a look at the shaving horse I said, "The blood
cleaned up real well didn't it." He replied "Yeah, I hose
it down after use."

The worst injury he has had, which resulted in a very ugly
thumb for several weeks, happened when he dropped a heavy
piece of equipment (I disrememeber what) while moving it.

--

FF