Tim Douglass

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:35:25 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
roups.com...
Leon,

Have you ever seen him in person, doing a presentation? He seems pretty
good on TV to me, but in person he's a lot better.

As far as those commenting on his lack of coordination or knowledge, it
would be interesting to sit them down with some of the tools Roy
Underhill uses and ask them what they're made to do. Don't ask them to
use the tools, just ask them to identify them.

Agreed. Although I suspect that the old world tools that he uses may not
have the "Government Mandated" safety devices that would prevent a lot of
his injuries. :~)
He seems to butt in on his guests too much for my liking.

I always figure he is trying to move the show along. They don't edit
it a lot and he needs to get through the whole thing in a half hour.

Besides, he definitely suffers from ADHD.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com