Rick

"Mr Fixit eh" wrote in message
ups.com...
No offence to the OP, but this is an extremely dangerous and
not-code-compliant device.

1. Soldered connections are not acceptable for AC;
2. Uninsulated terminations;

I can't tell for sure, but I don't think these breakers are designed
for 20A AC loads.

Even if this were a code-compliant device, it would be unsafe to use
this with any less than 120A overload protection at the main panel and
1/0 AWG copper conductors. *Each* of those 20A receptacles can draw up
to 20A for a total of 120A.

The OP could be held liable for any injury, death, or damage that
ensues from the use of this device. Kudos for creativity, but it
should be destroyed immediately.

Mr Fixit eh

And how many 15A receptacles do you have on one breaker?