Lowell Holmes

I met Roy in Williamsburg while attending a conference last January. He had
no bandages at that time.
He's really a nice person. He let us examine a collection of antique tools
and handplanes he has acquired. I was flabbergasted, as some one in the
crowd of 250 could have pilfered something. I think he demonstrated a basic
trust in people that he possesses.
I did get his autograph on an unused Band-Aid. It broke up the group (of
about six woodworkers) when I approached him about the autograph.

"Buck Turgidson" wrote in message
"Bob" wrote in message
I saw on Sunday's program where he had another finger stitched up.
I wonder if he has ever thought about getting into another line of work.

I always assumed he was just trying to cram in as much as he could in 24
minutes, and had to get a little sloppy now and then. He's no longer on
the
air in my area, and I miss him.