Martin

This kit is belt drive? Do you have a link to the sales site? Cost?

Martin

Crow Leader wrote:
The Golden Eagle engine kit for bicycles is pretty decent. Getting

the belt drive gear on the engine to line up correctly with the drive
ring you snap on your rear tire is a trial and error process though.
The mounting bolts for the strap between the mounting frame and rear of
the bicycle should be loctited. Vibration fatigue and broke my first
strap, but I had a sharp bend in it from the start I never corrected.
Top speed is around 30, milage seems to be around 200 miles per gallon.
I've been able to start the Redmax engine at 6 degrees- a cool but fun
ride..

Martin wrote:

tomcas wrote:
Martin wrote:
Has anyone actually ordered one of these, can you comment on the
quality/completeness of the kit? It seems like a decent price,

since
it seemingly includes all the handlebar controls, mounting

parts,
and a
gas tank.
Link: http://www.kingsmotorbikes.com/home.htm