Dan Buckman

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Dan Buckman" wrote in message
news

I'm now wondering if it's cars I hate or just the people that talk about
them.

'Good question, Dan. Either way, it certainly gives your posts a noticable
aroma.

--
Ed Huntress

Since you have the lock on "bull" I guess I have to chose some other
odor. I'd like to think the smell of wood smoke or hot cutting fluid
was the redolence you precieved but I suppose the truth is I more often
smell of stale cigars.

People that are excited about cars because they are working on them is
cool, its the phonies with clean fingernails that use the toppic for
social status that smell like a chestnut tree in june.

And there are many more of the latter so I get a skewed opinion of cars.

The volume of your posts suggest to me you are passing up the
opertunity to actually do something with your hands other than type.
Your not getting any younger you know, prety soon it will be too late.
You have neglected your uncles south bend waaaaaay too long.
I can hear it calling Ed....Ed.....where are you Ed.