Eric J. Comeau wrote:
Hi guys, like all you DIY I like building things, not always cheaper

but I
always learn a lot.

Has anybody build their own corn burning furnace or has some of the

details,
like size of fire pot, air holes size and placement. I am interested

in an
under fed system. Any other details that I have not listed would be
appreciated.

Thanks guys

Eric

Eric I have burned corn in my home in commercial units for the last
6 years or so & have also modified a monarch wood stove to accept corn
for heating my shop. Im not sure what the under fed system is but I
just ran an old coal auger thru the side of the wood stove & built my
own firepot. If you need more details, email me at .
Jerry