bumtracks

be nice

I'd pussy foot around telling her the complete truth as she may feel quite
uncomfortable using the sink.... and imagine what her feelings may be
flicking that disposal switch from here until eternity.

wrote in message
oups.com...

John Harlow wrote:
Please let us know which lie you use, oh holy one.

Look here, you insufferable git. If you've nothing to contribute then
kindly scamper. You're beginning to wind me up something rotten.

For your information, I have decided to tell the young lady the truth.
If I am to impress myself upon this beautiful girl then the least I can
do is be truthful with her.

What in bloody hell does this have to do with home repair? Bugger off,
pillock.

Al