George

wrote in message
TURTLE wrote:

Now there is the old way of Concrete Wall Anchor Bolts and they will hold
till the cows come home.

Haven't tried it yet, but I just bought a Ramset "Value Kit" from Home

Despot
for $19.95--a gun that works with a hammer and 40 nails and 40 .22

cartridges.
I was going to use Tapcon blue screws, but these are cheaper (about 20 vs

50
cents each) and a lot faster and don't require a special bit and hammer

drill.

Then again, they are harder to remove and seem more dangerous than screws.

Nick

There are uses for the powder actuated fasteners but the performance of the
Tapcon fasteners is much better.