TWS

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:56:36 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:15:27 GMT, the inscrutable "Bob"
spake:

I saw on Sunday's program where he had another finger stitched up.
I wonder if he has ever thought about getting into another line of work.

You've never hit yourself with a hammer, cut yourself with a knife or
tool, scraped yourself on a table or tool, or gotten a splinter?

Oh, you've done all that? Then what's the beef?
Leave our Good Lord Roy ALONE!

(Do I hear an "AMEN!"?)

I can not imagine working in a wood shop and trying to put on a TV
show at the same time. Given Roy's level of animation I am surprised
he isn't hurt more often. It is a good thing he doesn't use power
tools...

TWS