Larry Jaques

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:15:27 GMT, the inscrutable "Bob"
spake:

I saw on Sunday's program where he had another finger stitched up.
I wonder if he has ever thought about getting into another line of work.

You've never hit yourself with a hammer, cut yourself with a knife or
tool, scraped yourself on a table or tool, or gotten a splinter?

Oh, you've done all that? Then what's the beef?
Leave our Good Lord Roy ALONE!

(Do I hear an "AMEN!"?)

"Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars!
O.J. is walking around free, Osama Bin Laden too, but they
take the one woman in America willing to cook and clean
and work in the yard and haul her ass to jail."
--Tim Allen