Tim Wescott

Don D. wrote:

I was asked to show my welding table by an e-mail so I thought I would list
it tonight on metalworkers web for everyone to see. Here it is:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/welding_table.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/welding_table_1.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/welding_table_2.JPG

I hope this helps

Don D.

Too pretty. My welding table is composed of 80% stuff I dragged out of
the former owners' scrap pile and the rest bought for the pound at the
local steel surplus. I would have been able to make it out of 100%
scrap except that I hadn't yet found the dead boat trailer in the back
40 when I made it.

The only deficiency at the moment is that I haven't yet bolted it to the
wall for those times when I need to really whack something hard in the vice.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services