granpaw

Dave Hinz wrote in
:

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 07:16:18 -0800, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di
wrote:

I thought they were burning the stripped cobs after taking the food
kernels off, but they're burning kernel corn. Who thought up THAT
one?

Someone who can do math, I'd expect. Cost of A is less than cost of
B, so do A. As soon as I have my summer project built, I hope to be
able to add a corn auger to my existing woodburner.

Dave Hinz

And I thought I'd read in this thread somewhere towards the beginning tha
the corn should be completely dry.
I'm wondering if it isn't more like I had heard when the corn furnace came
out here in northern wisconsin the a higher moisture corn would give a
higher temp (steam?)..hmm makes sense to me unless I'm missing something.