Sunworshipper

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:05:17 -0500, Dave wrote:

Sunworshipper wrote:

I thought your question was intriguing. Different shapes for different
stresses within sections of say a wing spar. Or say the inside of
helicopter and turbine blades where it would be honey combed in one
area and spheres in another. Don't know about the '47 part though.
Outside the box , that's for sure. Is that a sentence , hinz?

BTW , I've seen airfoil ribs and other airplane parts with holes and
crimped patterns that I guess could be construed to look that way.

Thanks, and exactly, Sunworshipper.

My Thoughts are radical and extreme... bail out here, Hinz. Go play
in a CNC sandybox, or with a grammar teacher.

RADICAL metalworking techniques performed on new alloys. Emboss
titanium for strength? Work hardened triangles? Old hat, I'd bet.
"The Deacon's Shay" is a fun read..

A New Mexico rancher sees metal, and patterns he's never seen before,
and his prior experience is horsebits, car doors, and ETC.

Therefore, any patterns, colors or shapes are new, even to residents
in the vicinity, and yea, even to med workers in the vicinity.

I have no "Point" to all this that I really want to bother to
explain at the moment, except to say that I finally read all I wanted on
Roswell, just for grins, and found it interesting. Both because
"witnesses" corroborated stories, and conflicted...upon key points.

It's a bit like G. Coffman and his excellent, long drawn out
dissertation on, and rebuking thereof...the "Casting Copper" thread....
Which was drawn in as an OT , but turned out to be quite interesting.

BTW, where is Gary?

Let's pour iron, in March, at Red Top Mountain State Park?

~Dave

I don't know , I try to keep a mental image (with a bad memory) of the
others. I could have sworn hins was an ole timer on rcm , but if he
doesn't know PA then that is mute issue. I'm positive that I'm on
alot of kill files and backroom laughter sessions and don't care. I
bet Gunner can't get me to like scrub either.

Jumping on people and not being constructive really bugs me. Reminds
me of socialites and soap operas.