TURTLE

"Robert11" wrote in message
Hello:

Is there a consensous on a "structural adhesive" brand and type that one can
use, instead of nails, to
fasten some 2x4's to a concrete wall to hold up some garden type of
implements.

Think this would hold fairly well?

Would like to get out of using concrete nails, if practical ?

Guess I would be one that comes in a caulk-gun style tube, and sets up hard.

Thanks,
B.

This is Turtle.

if you was going to just hold it in place and the weight would not be on the
Adhesive. You might get away with it. Now if your going to ask a adhesive to
hold the weight of say a tool box and woodworking supplies. Well I just don't
know.

Now there is the old way of Concrete Wall Anchor Bolts and they will hold till
the cows come home.

TURTLE