nzmose nzmose is offline
Junior Member

This must be a common problem- I am having it too. My kv-xbr96s weighs about 300lbs and will not fit into my car, and even though I live in a big city I can't find any repair shops. My set was working when suddenly it make a slight poping sound and completed lost power. I unplugged it for a few minutes and when I plugged it back in it made the standard whooshing sound but no lights came on. I turned the lights out and looked into the fins and did not see any glow at all.

I did notice a faint electronic burnt smell. Is is possible I just burned out a fuse?

I guess my big question is what are others doing when they're set quits on them?
Repair or put in the trash?

Thanks