Howard

Default Bagless vacuum cleaners

I know this isnt a diy question, but us diy'ers use vacuum cleaners after
our work.What do people think of these bagless cleaners? I've had a couple
of Dysons, they suck well but when they are emptied I get dust particles
flying up in the air even after sealing it with a bag ,plus after a few
months they look mucky through the see thru' plastic , I agree bags will
slowly reduce the suction, but by how much? will it be noticable..anyway I
got fed up with my dirty Dyson and now have got a very good bagged cleaner
and when its full I slide it off and into the bin ,no dust particles flying
at all..very very clean!