mac davis

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:23:46 -0500, Bob G. wrote:

As usual, my 58 year body still pictured myself as 25, so I did it by myself..
NOT a good idea..

mac

==================
ROTFLMAO..... As a guy just a few years older then you (61) I can
relate...but my body honestly has no idea of what it looks like
(pictured itself) ...it does however have lots of parts (arms, legs,
knees, back etc that send a signal up to my 18 year old brain
telling the brain that boy this guy is going to feel it tomorrow...

Bob Griffiths

Your mental image is always out of date, Bob... *g*

I got my first real taste of this factor when I started playing volleyball at
about 38 or 40... it FELT like I was going up about 2 feet to block shots, but
in reality it was probably 3 or 4 inches.. lol

The last time that I'd played was in high school, so my mental image must have
been VERY dated..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing