Joseph Meehan

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:53:10 -0600, Richard J Kinch
wrote:

I realize science doesn't agree with you.

Correct, if by "science" you mean credulous endorsement of popular
falsehoods. Rain falls in teardrop shapes, electrons orbit in
circles, centrifugal forces keep your bicycle balanced, humidity is
relative, and leaving your car outdoors is good for it. Or so sez
the guy who got his "science" from a public school.

If by "science" you mean critical thinking applied to actual
observations with mathematical analysis, I haven't seen any from
you, so I can't say whether I agree with it or not.

True or false: chemical reactions are faster at higher temperatures
and slower at lower temperatures.

Most chemical reactions are faster at higher temperatures, assuming all
other factors are the same.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math