TechMaster

On 30 Dec 2004 05:56:36 -0800, wrote:

what is the Laser type?
KHS-XXXaaa tell me what you have and i probably willl have a mechs
with working motors but bad laser. Lasers can be swapped out in these
mecs so all will be right with the world.

The motor number is: RF-320CH-12400
RN 44 9Z 18
D/V 13
Matt and some others have some motor listings but not this one. I
actually took the motor apart as I have had some luck in resurfacing
the commutators on some of these but this one has a broken brush. Can't
really figure out a way to replace it. Fulton will not sell just the
motor. They want 71.30 for the "optical assy". What a friggin ripoff!
Does anyone have either a way to repair these motors or a REASONABLE
replacement source? Thanks, Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.