Martin H. Eastburn

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:35:58 -0800, the inscrutable Winston
spake:

Larry Jaques intoned:

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 23:12:16 -0800, the inscrutable Winston
spake:

Winston wrote:
Hokay, let me try that in English, since the ASCII god was not
smiling upon me just then.

Thou shalt use a monospaced font in thy reader. Amen.

Try courier in your newsreader and you'll see it as it was
meant to be seen. http://www.ascii-art.de/ascii/faq.html

Great resource, thanks!

I saw both my post and your reply intact.

That's good because my newsreader turned it into mangledbabyducks!

Running Arial, are we? g

There was a neat program (years ago) on an HP computer - called Bruno.

Bruno drew these with ease. Got one guy in trouble at work since he
drew the sweet looking admin type - level 2 - and someone saw it.
Level 1 admin lowered the boom.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn