Jeff P.

Default FS Six 20A outlet shop electrical panel, each outlet protected

Your site was still down when I tried it at 11:11pm central time.

--
Jeff P.

A truck carrying copies of Roget's Thesaurus over-turned on the
highway. The local newspaper reported that the onlookers were
"stunned, overwhelmed, astonished, bewildered, and dumfounded."

Check out my woodshop at: www.sawdustcentral.com

"Ignoramus29737" wrote in message
my site was down for a while, it is back up again.

On 20 Feb 2005 18:10:02 GMT, Ignoramus29737

wrote:
For Sale is a panel of 6 20A outlets. Each outlet is individually
protected with a separate breaker!

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/outlet-panel/

You run a single circuit to your shop (say 30-40A 220V with neutral),
with one breaker in the main panel, connect it to the panel I am
selling, and voila, you are done.

This is a very cheap way to have a lot of protected 20A outlets,
compared to alternatives (buying electrical boxes, premium 20A
outlets, subpanel, many breakers etc). Nice for a shop where you have
a lot of tools that need to be plugged in.

This is a pull from a large 5 kvA working UPS. I have another one,
which I will keep for myself.

$25 plus shipping (maybe $10 or so) takes it. Local pickup is free
(Chicagoland).