jim rozen

In article , Ed Huntress says...

That's the Swiss/German engineering mindset (which I otherwise admire),
which says, "Never use two parts to do a job when three parts will do."

My neighbor claims this is why we won ww2. They were so busy
engineering baroque solutions to their problems that we clobbered
them with stone-age, brute force.

After working on his ww2 vintage jeep, I'm honestly inclined
to agree.

BTW the aciera folks on practicalmachinist.com have been watching
this particular machine for some time. It never sells, but it
keeps on coming up. They think the owner has an exaggerated
view of it's worth.

Jim

please reply to: