no clue and are not
willing to learn a little bit before asking for help.

You can say that again. What's more is that these people fall into two
categories. We got the cheapsters, for whichever reason. They could be
exceedingly greedy or really not that well of and trying to save a
buck. They could be bank executives so full of themselves that they
think they can handle any job us menials do, or be a burger flipper who
can't afford the repair bill. Either way, they don't want to learn,
just get it done. Perhaps they expect a magic key sequence to put the
TV into self-repair mode.

Y'know a buddy o mine had a contracting company a few years back and he
told me about when people asked why something was so expensive he
replied with, how much do YOU make ? People will sit there and collect
$80,000 a year for doing pretty much nothing and begrudge you your
$30/hour or whatever. And they NEED YOU to do it BECAUSE THEY CAN'T.

HA !

I love knowledge.

JURB