firstjois

Rob Ritch wrote:
Rob Ritch wrote in
. 97.136:

SWMBO has agreed for me to get a new band saw. The two that I am
looking at are the delta 14" open stand (28-276) and the Rikon 14".

Went to the woodworking show this weekend and ended up getting a
good deal on the Jet 14" closed stand. Was able to pick it up for
$455.00 after $50.00 mail in rebate. Put it together and installed
the Kreg fence this afternoon. First impressions is that this is a
much nicer saw than either of the other 2 that I was looking at (Was
able to look at all 3 at the show)

Woodworking show at the Expo? I drooled on the Mini Max band saw and that
all-in-one whatever it was near by. It took me a few minutes to figure out
what did what and where you'd stand to use the TS component.

I missed the Kreg display - too many people around it. What made you
decide on the Kreg fence?

Josie