On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 19:32:31 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

Direct exchange system....

Im guessing you near the west hills else maybe down towards Oregon
City........... some hard rock in both those areas for sure....

Got it in 2... S. side of Oatfield Hill, between Milwaukie & Gladstone.

snip
I use all heat pumps, an easy choice since nat gas isnt readily for me and i
dont feel like bothering with propane........

snip

So, how do things work when KGW is predicting the end of the world in the
next ice storm, and it gets below 30F?

--
K7AAY John Bartley Portland OR USA views are mine, all mine.
http://kiloseven.blogspot.com