Jungle Jim

Default LG washers and dryers

My wife and I are to retire later this year and we are updating
various things around the house while money is available. We are
planning to purchase a new washer dryer and hopefully, it will be the
last ones.

In researching, it appears that a front-loader washer will work with
regard to if it will last. We know some of the domestic models
Maytag, etc do not fit this criteria. We are looking at the Bosch
(yes made in North Carolina, but a european design) pair that comes
in at about $1800 at Lowe's.

Among otheers, we are considering the LG line (found at Best Buy), but
have no experience or knowlege of the line. The only thing I know
about LG is their Cell phones. I have had nothing but top quality
service from them.

Any help ?