p j m@see _my _sig _for_address.com

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:29:58 -0800, "Zyp" wrote:

Paul;

Then give the advice. If you are so bent on being the perfectionist.... I
tried to answer it as simply as possible. And your correct [symantics.] But
that's fine.

**** semantics, I was correct on FACTS and INFORMATION. You
were WRONG.

You post was FACTUALLY INCORRECT and misleading in the
extreme.

You suggested that heat pumps are only effective and efficient
at 70 + ambient, and that is purest bull****. You suggested that they
are practically worthless under 50 F, and that also is purrest
bull****.

I'm not playing word games here, I'm telling anyone reading
this thread that you stated the facts incorrectly, and that they were
mislead by your post, if they believed it.

Like I said you are obviously bent on putting other's down.

I'm 'bent' on assholes not giving bad advice and incorrect
information. If you fit in that category, that's your problem, not
mine.

If you can't stand being corrected, then you have 'issues'.

All of your
posts are either telling someone to get the **** out or someone's wrong in
their posting. I haven't truly seen anything positive from your end.

You clueless ****wit.

If I don't tell you you're wrong, then how do you learn ?
What is your suggestion, that when you post wrong ****, everyone else
should just go along with it ?

Well, I would suggest that Britney Spears show up at my door
tonight drunk and horny, but I don't think either event is likely.

Here I try to teach you something about heatpumps, I try to
correct your WRONG statements so you can LEARN something, and all you
can do is take it as a personal attack.

You display not only your ignorance, but also how you acheived
it.

I don't have to put up with your bull either. I can just troll ....

And blow me.

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/