Default AFUE, HSPF and COP, how do they relate?

http://www.energyexperts.org/fuelcalc/default.asp
wants me to calculate heat pump heating efficiencies based on the AFUE of
the heat pump, but I see them measured in HSPF (Heating System Performance
Factor) at the state website which discusses rebates
http://egov.oregon.gov/ENERGY/CONS/RES/tax/HVAC.shtml

Other USENET discussions (here and elsewhere) discuss a third measure, the
COP (Coefficiency of Perfomance).

Are there conversion factors from one to the other? Given one, how can I
calculate the others?

If there is none, is there an alternate web site I can use to estimate the
result if I replace a gas furnace with a heat pump?

Thank you kindly.

--
K7AAY John Bartley Portland OR USA views are mine, all mine.
http://kiloseven.blogspot.com