Default Where can I get a Heating Element for a Creda Dishwasher?

My Creda 47916 Dish Washer has been tripping my RCD and after borrowing
a Megger, I have found that its the element.

If I measure between Live and Earth with the element in place, I get
50Kohms.. Once the element is disconnected, I get open-circuit.

Once the element is out, if I measure it between on of its connectors
and the chassis, I get the same 50Kohms reading.. So the element
clearly has broken down.

I was quite happy as CPC do an element which looked the same for =A316..
But when I looked closer, it was completely different. Unfortunatly,
this is the only element that they do.

I have looked around the Internet and only found one company who sells
an element and its almost =A350.

Does anyone know of a good supplier for heating elements? I wonder if
the element I want is the same as one found in a different models and
if so, I could search for it that way.

My only other option is to call Creda (Which I will do tomorrow), but I
fear that they will be really expensive.

Any help with this would be appreciated

Best regards

Jon