diverdiner

Default Convergence board problem? Help please

I have a Hitachi 50 projection tv with a strange problem, When I turn
it on it turns right back off, but if I unplug the convergence board it
turns on( yes the convergence is off though) then I turn the TV off
plug the convergence ribbon back in and the TV will fire up and run as
usual. no problems, I can turn it off and back on within an hour or so
and it will work fine. The next day, same problem, then I have to go
through the whole deal with plugging and unplugging the ribbon. Any
suggestions would be great email me directly or post here
thanks