Gunner

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:42:50 GMT, Charles Morrill
wrote:

The swiss stuff just looks so good....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

I understand the Aciera had a whole pile of accessories, sort of
like the ultimate Emco or Myford kind of thing.

Ive got to go pick up my Aciera drill press later this week. It has
"issues" which is why I got it for free. I think it does tapping too.

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)