Charles Morrill

Having once looked at certain exploded parts diagrams of a Jag
XKE, Ed's argument makes a good bit of sense.
After I finally build the shop out back this summer, I'm thinking
it would be nice to have a small milling machine. I've ripped my
knuckles open on eposed endmills in the Maximat mill head a number of
times at this point, and I don't think that milling is doing my cross
slide any big favors. I have paid my dues in this department!
Sure, the Chinese stuff is probably adequate but I'd like to have
something stiffer, better made, and also small. I guess the Rusnock is
nice or perhaps an older Sheldon. Sometimes small Hardinges turn up.
The Clausings are a bit iffy from what I understand.

Chas Morrill