larry g

It looks to me like a fiddly machine to run. Why put the Y axis adjustment
on the back of the machine? Or in other words why put the main machine
between the operator and the adjustment and what he's trying to see to
adjust? It's MY prejudice but the Swiss machines that I have had to keep
running are not built with ergonomics in mind, and they take a lot of
adjusting to keep them going. Its a different mind set I guess. We have
assembly lines custom made in Chicago and Switzerland. The Chicago machine
does with ten parts what the Swiss machine does with 35 small parts. The
Swiss machines are constantly needing attention to keep running, while the
Chicago machine just keeps rolling along.
lg
no neat sig line

"Charles Morrill" wrote in message
The swiss stuff just looks so good....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

I understand the Aciera had a whole pile of accessories, sort of like
the ultimate Emco or Myford kind of thing.