Bob Bowles

Wife was selecting the color for familyroom walls and after 3 Qts of
SW tinted she thought she's save money buying Behr from HD tinted. A
pitiful showing of comparison as it would take 3-4 applications of the
Behr to achieve the same coverage/intensity of the SW swatches.
Finally convinced her!

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:31:48 -0500, "Liz"
wrote:

"Bob Bowles" wrote in message
.. .
Atypical.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:50:00 GMT, " rosie readandpost"
wrote:

we've had great results with behr.

Interesting topic, to me at least as we're having our LR, DR and kitchen
painted first week of March. The painter called yesterday to inquire about
colors and told me to go to check out the color chips at any store but Home
Depot because he does not like to use Behr or Glidden paints.

Liz