Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Howard wrote:
I googled a bit for this subject, but can't find specifics regarding
radiators,

Is it recommended or not, to use spray on Hammerite (gloss white) on a
bathroom rad?

I hope I haven't offended anyone with this simple request for
information.

I've never needed to re-paint a white rad, and for others where I've
wanted them the same colour as the room have just used the same paint as
for the woodwork. Of course you're presumably worried about the white
paint yellowing with the heat?

If the rad needs re-painting because it is rusty, I'd say that rust will
come through again regardless of the paint used and before it has time to
discolour significantly.

--
*What hair colour do they put on the driver's license of a bald man? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.